We are excited to announce that our office is officially reopening Friday, May 8th! We know that you are anxious, but PLEASE WAIT TO CALL. A team member will be in touch to schedule your next visit. We ask that you please be patient with appointment availability as we anticipate a significant backlog. As always, your safety is our primary priority. For your protection, please take note of a few changes that will be implemented at your next visit.
- If you or a family member has had a fever within the last 3 days, please call to reschedule.
- To “virtually check in”, text our office number (301-733-5230) (text message rates may apply) and remain in the car. This will let us know that you have arrived. When we are ready for you to come inside, we will text or call you.
- If a patient is under 18yo, please have a parent or guardian accompany the patient for the Health Assessment —a short questionnaire (found on our website) and a temperature check. Please complete and bring the “Wellness Questionnaire” to your appointment. If a temperature is noted, we will ask you to reschedule.
- After the Health Assessment, we will ask parents and guardians to return to their car for the duration of the appointment.
- Please wear a mask when entering the building.
- All brushing stations will be closed. If possible, please try to brush prior to your appointment.
- To maintain social distancing, we will be treating patients in every other chair.
Our office will continue to monitor the recommendations provided by the American Dental Association, the Maryland Department of Health, and Governor Larry Hogan. Thank you for being patient with us as we work to provide the best possible care to you and your family.
Wilson Orthodontics Team