Our phones have started working again! Our main office number is now receiving calls and we thank you so much for your patience and understanding while we waited for Antietam Broadband!
Our office is currently having issues with our phone system. It was caused by an update with Antietam Broadband and we have been in contact with them. They have told us our patients may experience problems getting through to our office for the next 72 hours based upon your cellular carrier. Landlines appear to work just fine. If you are a patient of record and you have an orthodontic emergency after hours please call 240-818-5258. For all other calls please try again later. Thank you!
The Leitersburg Peach Festival is holding their annual Jack Roberts Memorial 5k Run/Walk on Sunday, August 15th at 8am. Jack Roberts was a friend of the Wilson family who passed away at too young of an age. Dr. Wilson will be running in the 5k and is challenging all patients and family members to join him at the event. All funds raised go towards the Jack Roberts Memorial Scholarship which helps young students offset the cost of higher education. For anyone wishing to participate please let our office know via email at: email@example.com. We will email you the registration form so you can register. To help raise even more funds for the scholarship, Dr. Wilson plans to match your registration fee as a donation to the scholarship allowing them to reach even more students! Dr. Wilson hopes to see you there!
Wilson Orthodontics is starting a FOOD DRIVE! Holiday season is quickly approaching. Although many look forward to family gatherings around delicious meals, not all families are as fortunate.
Help us collect non-perishable items to support the Maryland Food Bank. For a list of most needed items, visit https://mdfoodbank.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/most-needed-items.pdf
The Food Drive begins this Monday 10/26/20 and ends Friday 12/11/20.
Thanks for your support!
Be sure to head over to our Facebook or Instagram account to vote for your favorite pumpkin. You could win a Target gift card! Contest ends October 30, 2020.
Big warm welcome to our newest team member Ciara! We are so happy to have her join our orthodontic family! Be sure to give her a big smile the next time you are in 🙂
Please take note of the following CHECK IN changes that will begin Monday 9/14/2020.
- You no longer need to text or call to check in.
- Enter upon arrival
- Parents, please wait in the car unless you are here as a new patient.
- Check in with the front desk.
- Front desk will prompt you to take your temperature
- Once cleared, you will be directed to either the back hallway or the waiting area.
Although the waiting room has reopened, we have ensured socially distanced/limited seating. Thus, parents, please wait in the car unless you are a new patient or have questions for the doctor.
Our patients’ health remains our primary concern. Temperatures are still being monitored and we will continue to update our COVID wellness questionnaire. Thank you for being patient and understanding as we continue to adapt our policies to the new world.
Dr. Wilson will be participating in the listed 5K Run/Walk event in August. We have entry forms here at our office for anyone else wishing to participate as well!
Congratulations to our team member Kim. She has been with our team for 40 years! What an amazing accomplishment and we are so blessed!
We have an exciting new update here at Wilson Orthodontics…..you can now text our landline! This is an awesome option for our patients and their families. It’s just one of the new things we are implementing to help make communication with us more efficient & user friendly!
We are excited to announce that our office is officially reopening Friday, May 8th! We know that you are anxious, but PLEASE WAIT TO CALL. A team member will be in touch to schedule your next visit. We ask that you please be patient with appointment availability as we anticipate a significant backlog. As always, your safety is our primary priority. For your protection, please take note of a few changes that will be implemented at your next visit.
- If you or a family member has had a fever within the last 3 days, please call to reschedule.
- To “virtually check in”, text our office number (301-733-5230) (text message rates may apply) and remain in the car. This will let us know that you have arrived. When we are ready for you to come inside, we will text or call you.
- If a patient is under 18yo, please have a parent or guardian accompany the patient for the Health Assessment —a short questionnaire (found on our website) and a temperature check. Please complete and bring the “Wellness Questionnaire” to your appointment. If a temperature is noted, we will ask you to reschedule.
- After the Health Assessment, we will ask parents and guardians to return to their car for the duration of the appointment.
- Please wear a mask when entering the building.
- All brushing stations will be closed. If possible, please try to brush prior to your appointment.
- To maintain social distancing, we will be treating patients in every other chair.
Our office will continue to monitor the recommendations provided by the American Dental Association, the Maryland Department of Health, and Governor Larry Hogan. Thank you for being patient with us as we work to provide the best possible care to you and your family.
Wilson Orthodontics Team
Congratulations to Dr. Kiefer, who recently passed her American Board of Orthodontics (ABO) Certification exam and to Dr. Wilson who passed his Board Certification renewal exam. ABO Certification is a voluntary credential that displays Dr. Wilson’s and Dr. Kiefer’s commitment to the highest standards of specialty practice and lifelong learning. The process requires the completion of both written and clinical examinations followed by a renewal exam every 10 years. Dr. Wilson and Dr. Kiefer will continue to strive to provide the best care for you and your family.