Please take note of the following CHECK IN changes that will begin Monday 9/14/2020.
- You no longer need to text or call to check in.
- Enter upon arrival
- Parents, please wait in the car unless you are here as a new patient.
- Check in with the front desk.
- Front desk will prompt you to take your temperature
- Once cleared, you will be directed to either the back hallway or the waiting area.
Although the waiting room has reopened, we have ensured socially distanced/limited seating. Thus, parents, please wait in the car unless you are a new patient or have questions for the doctor.
Our patients’ health remains our primary concern. Temperatures are still being monitored and we will continue to update our COVID wellness questionnaire. Thank you for being patient and understanding as we continue to adapt our policies to the new world.